Excellent Websites to win Free Items & Gift Cards

Below is a small list of websites that I recommend to earn free gift cards from. If you sign up through these exact links below, I win some extra points for referring you. That means MORE free money that is passed around!



Search & Win
On Swagbucks.com I usually trade in my points for Amazon.com gift cards...
it's great to use the gift cards to buy free items!!



iRazoo.com is very similar to Swagbucks, but with an extra twist for earning points. Definitely recommend.


MyPoints.com is another great site, but their referral system works a little differently. In a way, it's very similar to Swagbucks, but their gift cards that you can purchase are worth $25 or $50. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you an email invitation. Thanks!


Mr. Rebates
When you use Mr. Rebates you get back a certain percentage of money rebates from purchases made via hundreds of websites... like Ebay, Walmart, Sam's Club, Barnes & Noble, Overstock, Half.com, and many other sites that you'd probably be interested in.


...and lastly, MyCardz.net holds daily giveaways for gift cards! I've actually won an Amazon card once from this site. Very exciting!



All of these websites are definitely worth checking out. Contact me if you have any questions about them.