Pixel Berry Pie's Shop Hop .:. July 15 - 31

I'm excited for the new edition of the Shop Hop! If you have an online shop, please take a moment to link up below. Leave a photo to attract other people to click over to your shop.

I love looking through all the neat items you all link up... it's like browsing a catalog of the best little handmade things out there.


First, take a look at my favorites I found this past week...
{scroll down below to link up your own shop!}






Library Card Notebook

$6.00 from crabappledesign


25 hour Cupcake Candle

$24.00 from kokocandles


Hand Embroidered Card "Flower Greeting"

$7.50 from WineCountryLife


The English Major- Open Edition Print

$26.00 from janethillstudio


Wooden Street Sign With Vintage Style Finish

$57.90 from UtopiaUF


Wooden Birds on Fruit

$40.00 from WoodDoodle






























































































  (Submissions close in 12m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com





16 comments:

  1. Thank you for this opportunity, love the abbey road sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That library card notebook is so cute! Thanks for the link up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the library card notebook, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link space T!!! How sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting.
    I think of it as power window shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for doing this for us. Love the weekly shophop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great link-up, and I love that cupcake candle. How fun is that!!!
    Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Newest follower from the Follow Me Back Tuesday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this wonderful site!

    www.facebook.com/PreciousPrincessBowtique
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/praying4patience

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!


    Btw if you like please join the Treasure
    Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy
    it!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the notebooks! Thanks for the linky opportunity.

    I'm a new follower. I'd love for you to visit me at It's the Thought that Counts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ~ Can't wait to check out lots of these great looking shops!! FOund your link at an "Aloha Friday" link, but don't see your Aloha Friday link here but thought I would post anyhow!! Happy Friday to all!

    ReplyDelete