Pixel Berry Pie's Shop Hop .:. October 1 - 14

Welcome! Come on in.
It's time to browse through some of the loveliest items on Etsy! Do you have a shop? You know, on Etsy, Ebay, Zibbet, etc. If so, I'd love to see your handmade items--just link up below!


This Week's Showcase:


Headband - Antique brass and teal buttercup filigree

$14.50 from RandLDesign


Newspaper pendant red coral bead

$56.00 from DafnaYaromDesign


Wool Pincushion Embroidered Owl

$29.00 from jillverbick


Jessie - flower clip

$8.00 from septemberlily


Vintage Bike II - printed on page from old dictionary

$10.00 from FauxKiss

































































































P.S. Even though it says to put the "URL of your blog post" you can link up your shop in that space instead... after all, this is about promoting our products!


6 comments:

  1. Happy October and thank you once again for hosting this link party. Some great finds, like the vintage bike print

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jessie Flower Clip is lovely!

    Thank you for the SHOPHOP linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time in after learning about you from Ruthi.
    I can't wait to check out some of those who have linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops...I forgot to ask. Do you have a button code for the shop hop? I would like to add it to the side bar of my blog. For now I put the button in my blog post and then linked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh, me again. I'm sorry, as I am looking through the links I see that everyone is posting to their shops, not to a blog post about their shops. I've added in my zibbet and etsy stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog with great giveaways! And so honored to have my Vintage Book Page Art Print here! Many Thanks! jean at http://fauxkiss.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete