The Shop Hop .:. May 1-14

Welcome! Come on in.
It's time to browse through some of the loveliest handmade items on the internet! Do you have an online shop? You know... Etsy, Artfire, Ebay, Zibbet, etc. If so, I'd love to see your handmade items--just link up below!


Special Feature:

With this being a Shop Hop, it's all about the wonderful handmade items found online. So, I wanted to share about my newest treasure from Etsy!

Handmade Titanic Necklace from Redhead Retro Jewelry

Remember the fantasic giveaway a couple weeks ago, where I was giving a Titanic necklace away? Well, I'm very happy to say that I now own one of those lovely pendants---thanks to Amanda from Redhead Retro Handmade Jewelry!

It arrived in a cute organza bag, and I just had to take a picture to show you:

Handmade Titanic Necklace from Redhead Retro Jewelry

The pendant is so pretty---I love the silver metal filigree, which has a antique appeal to it, and the domed glass insert. Here is a side view, so that you can see the dimension:

Handmade Titanic Necklace from Redhead Retro Jewelry

I'm very pleased to have a wonderful necklace to remember the Titanic---a grand memento for the 100th anniversary year!

If you would like your own "souvenir" or give one as a gift to someone, these Titanic necklaces are for sale in the Redhead Retro Handmade Jewelry shop. Amanda also has several other necklaces for sale, and unique pieces of jewelry that you may like too! Take a look:




This Week's Showcase:

Now... for a peek at each of my sponsor's items!
(If you'd like to be featured in this showcase spot, just take a look at my advertising page.)



"Firecracker" Vegan Lipstick

Visual Eyes Cosmetics carries quite a variety of naturally-made beauty products, eye shadow, lipstick, lotions, perfumes, and other organic cosmetics.



Mabe Pearl w/ Gold Viking Knit Chain Necklace

Jewelry Created & Designed by Carole carries remarkable jewelry made from rare gems with a natural and elegant taste.


The Shop Hop:

NOTE >>
Put your SHOP LINK in the box that says "URL of your blog post".
Type your SHOP NAME in the box that says "Name".